This year I have sold one of my favourite toys, it was heavy weight 6-axis industrial robot with payload of 210 kg and reach 2700 mm – sounds serious.
Have been using it mostly educational projects and milling applications. Have tried out many things but still more to come! Below I have compiled a list of items I have been working with and some that are planned for the future.
Have worked with:
- 3D Model milling
- Photography – tracing light movements
- Milling openings into glass fibre shell
- Robot configurations
- Robot wiring and safety
- Robot calibrations manual and with electronic probe
Planned for the next time:
- Adding a control device for robot HMI
- Real time robot control with external controller
- Photography or filming with robot
- Long exposure light photography
- Robot is tracking movements of an object
- Robot is picking input from video feed
- Large scale 3D printing
Here below are some photos with some of results I have done, first images are from the robot advertisement.